Sunday, June 29, 2014

Man Burger Kukus Lava




Energizer Night Race 2014 – OMG – I am so embarrassed. What happen was…Energizer is one of Sabrina’s batteries suppliers. This year, Energizer is organizing back their annual night race after they have cancel their event last year. So, after finishing their meeting, Ursula stands outside, in front of her office room and calls out my name. Asking me, whether I want to join the race or not. She was talking so loudly, everyone outside could hear her. And Sabrina was just stunned. Stun that Ursula knows that I participates in marathons. And I was just so malu…some more, the supplier mention that everything will be taken care of because Ursula is a close friend. OMG. Nonetheless, in the end, I sign up by myself and pay everything for it. Don’t want any free goodies from Ursula’s suppliers. I just give the excuse that I am very kiasu...so, I sign up first. Don't want to wait for the supplier. I am a stand alone child after all :)

No comments: