Sunday, June 29, 2014

Burger Ayam Rock




Don’t know how true is this…it's coming from Celtic’s mouth. Celtic just came back from China’s sourcing trip, went with Leonardo, Nancy and The General. So, during the trip, Celtic manage to kepo some information back for me.

(1) Everyone at the operations level hates Ursula right now. No respect for her. After what Ursula did…during Mr. Jan Vet’s reign…Ursula have killed off many people, have done many things inappropriately…but because she was Mr. Jan Vet’s pet…she manage to get off the hook very easily. Currently, she is losing her credibility with The General and the operations people. They look down on her.

(2) Rumor has it that Ursula had an affair with Mr. Jan Vet. Several times, her car was spotted at Mr. Jan Vet’s residential place overnight.

(3) Ursula will bring Mr. Jan Vet along for every appliance supplier’s overseas incentive trip.

(4) Ursula’s husband is a businessman, in the textile business. She tried to create opportunities for her husband to open a business account with G13…but mana tahu, got rejected. From then on, Ursula always try to kenakan Barry. Mr. Jan Vet hated Barry the most.

(5) Before Lee Nee left G13 for the French, Lee Nee informs Marcus & Leonardo that Mr. Jan Vet slept with Ursula. One night, during a sourcing trip…Lee Nee shared a room with Ursula, Lee Nee was partially drunk…somehow, Mr. Jan Vet came to the room and Mr. Jan Vet & Ursula make out that night. Lee Nee heard the whole thing. Messy. I am not here to judge :)

(6) Nancy mention to Celtic that I need to be like Gerrard, dare to challenge back Ursula. Don’t let Ursula control me, overcome me, instill the fear in me, play mind games with me. So far, Nancy said – salutations to me that I have stood firm and Ursula have not control me yet. Anything, I can still call the shots and make the decisions without involving Ursula. Unlike Christy. Every time, Nancy ask Christy for something…Christy will always say – let me check with my boss first…see what Ursula have to say first.

(7) Nancy said that the store team will help me in any way possible…no matter how tough the road ahead is with Ursula…I must carry on. Well, I will keep a low profile…just do background maneuvering and stay out from the firing line for now :) As a matter of fact, I want to avoid everybody for now.

No comments: