Saturday, June 28, 2014

New Order, Old Rules



I really want to pengsan already…I straight away tell Ursula that she is evil. What happen? Well, the other day, Jonas was in our downstairs store…doing survey of course. Ursula was there, bump into Jonas and was talking to Jonas…yeah, our prices are higher than the market recommended selling price…no need to survey us…we are in the midst of cleaning up the assortment…yeah, there are so many junks in it…there was no proper clean-up previously…something which we inherited. There. Bam…how can Ursula say these to Jonas. After all, they are former colleagues. What is in the past, is in the past. What has already been done, it’s done. We need to move forward without blaming anyone. I feel so guilty. I feel so paiseh that my boss utters such sentences. Sigh…

No comments: