Sunday, June 29, 2014

Burger Bakar Abang Burn




:( OK…I admit. I am not as good, great and awesome as I think I am. I am not that knowledgeable and experience as I thought I was. There…I admit it, I accept the truth. I know that if I continue in not doing well, I will have to give way to somebody else and Ursula will not hesitate to replace me. I need HELP.

So many bashes from her lately…but I will take the criticisms in the right way. When someone criticizes me, I need to remind myself that I have something to learn from that. I also need to ask myself if there, is at least a small aspect of their criticisms that I would like to incorporate into my life. Then, I will take this aspect and leave the rest. Thus, I will find myself constantly learning and improving. When I have self-respect and am aware of what I am doing, then criticisms can be taken in the right way. This will enable me to check on myself when I go wrong. Instead of always justifying my mistakes, my excuses & my faults, I will be able to learn from them and improve :)

Learning is very painful and tough. I need a PDA re-boot. Passion. Discipline. Action. I want to be the wild blaze that destroys…that bright star in the sky & light the universe up. More and more I realize that I am a piece of work in progress. And there is still so much room for growth.

No comments: