Saturday, January 10, 2015

BRAND PROMISE



THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

On Monday…when I was so bersemangat to go to work…I was involved in a car accident at the Persiaran Kayangan round-about. A MSU college student bangs into me from behind. My car bumper cracked, tail light cracked and the but was dented in.

Oh…I am just so grateful that it was a minor one. I am even further more grateful that I am still alive. The kid was slightly shaken because it was his second time. I even have to help Luqman (that is his name) to call his father to meet us at the police station.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

That I was calm because in general, in such a situation…I am already in a very panic mode. Everyone was very helpful; Luqman, Mr. Zakaria (Luqman’s father), the police officers, the Sergeant, the workshop people, Adeline (my AIA insurance agent), Celtic (who has been picking me up to the office & sending me home after work almost everyday)…everyone who are involves.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

For my family & the real friends and occasionally the random strangers who make the process simpler and less stressful :)

No comments: