Monday, January 19, 2015

Valvrave The Liberator



I finally found the courage.

I ask Marcus and Marcus answered my questions. It was a meluahkan perasaan week. Performance Appraisal.

Marcus has no idea when Mr. Horton will reveal the new organization structure. At risk, will be the HouseHold Department & the Baby Goods category. I will still be remain in the Stationery Department :(

If I want to leave, Marcus said that I am free to do so. I am still young. Marcus will not hold me back. I just have to inform Marcus in advance.

I realize that Marcus and I are operating on a different wavelength. For Marcus, it’s just work. But to me…it’s about passion. I mean…I spend the majority of my daily living hours on my work…therefore, it’s important to work in a happy, conducive & thriving environment. Colleagues…no doubt…there are good people out there…and there are some rotten apples as well. You just need the right mix. I think I talk to Ursula & Marcus more than I do with my mom.

Marcus says that even though I smile a lot, there’s a lot of negativity in me :) Marcus expects me to be a very experience buyer but did not expect that I am such a negative person.

Well…I like what I am doing…I enjoy the entire process…but it gets very overwhelming…I certainly appreciate if there is one more headcount or to remove the Books & Seasonal categories from me. This feeling does not happen overnight, it did not happen yesterday, last week, or last month. It all started out since Leonardo’s time. Baldwin and I were supposed to swap. In the end, tak jadi. Of course, thereafter, I was parked under Ursula. Ursula did a great job in removing my background noises. When I found that stability, you all take it away from me. No doubt, Ursula did offer me to swap with Christy…but I also wanted to complete the entire process. I keep on pushing myself and now I have reached the spot…where I cannot move forward anymore. Changing portfolio is the likely option. But looks like, I will not have it.

Marcus realizes that I am such a big kid. Yes, I will always have that childish streak in me. It’s in my DNA, it’s part of my personality. It’s me.

Marcus likes that I keep on chasing & pushing Marcus to get things done. On the other hand, Pietro needs to be pushed. Now, Marcus wants Pietro to come forward. And I have to continue to do what I do. It’s not that I like to chase & push Marcus…Marcus is just too busy and get caught up with so many things.

Marcus also admits that Marcus is also very tired with all these charades.

I think Marcus is also very disappointed that the Textile Team has already forgotten about Marcus. Marcus said that Linda being a senior of Marcus has never listen to Marcus’s feedback. The Textile Team is so overprotective of their one supplier.

Marcus actually has nothing to lose. Marcus actually has the leverage. No one in the office right now knows how to runs the division business. Except for Marcus. But Marcus is worried of the consequences. Sigh…

Madeleine officially takes over the Furniture Department from Baldwin. With assistant somemore. Baldwin will only take care of the Home Furnishing category. Lucky for Baldwin. But I still sense that Baldwin still feels sad about the arrangement. Celtic said that everything should be remain as it is and the assistant should be given to Baldwin and not to Madeleine. There are also rumors going around that Madeleine will be promoted to Leonardo’s position as well.

Well…crossing fingers…see how it goes…

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

Pastor Sean is right – don’t take away the problems but give me the strength to overcome the problems. GOD – but please also help me to remove the clutter, remove the chaos from my life. Restore me.

No comments: