Thursday, January 01, 2015

Just Heavenly



2015 – the story begins…the journey begins…

Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one – Brad Paisley.

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right – Oprah Winfrey.

We can’t rewind the past, nor fast-forward the future, so today, all we can do is play, record, pause and keep moving, until something should press the stop button – Anthony Liccione.

How very true…

So, today I spend the whole day with Mama Ham…we went shopping at Paradigm Mall, had lunch together and visited my nanny & her husband. Bonding time :) Sometimes, I forget. To spend quality time with my loved ones and what it meant to them. Yes, Mama Ham can get on my nerves sometime…well, most of the times but she is the best mummy ever.
Overall, yes, it was a fantastic day out! :)

No comments: