Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Rebellious Chickpea


2015 is a brand new year. January is a brand new month.
Finishing at a negative figure last year – well, to be honest…I am not really that happy with it either. But now it’s a New Year. Everybody starts at zero again. I just have to be ready to play great all the year :)

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you – one of GOD’s great promises in the Bible.

This is my second time that I am blogging about this phrase. I need to be firmly rooted onto it. I need the Faith. I have to adjust myself, on how I see things. My God is God. He is not limited. God is King, on his throne. Unshakeable. I am the one who is shaking here. He will bless me more and more and more. He will make things better and better and better for me. I will be still and know who my God is.

No comments: