Saturday, February 11, 2017

Anywhere Faith




2017's Got Nothing on You If You Follow These 20 Tips For Happiness

MAKE AN EFFORT TO SEE AND CATCH UP WITH FRIENDS REGULARLY.

Wow, it’s February already.

I did a lot of catching up in January…with different groups of people. I’m balancing it all fine :) I had a lunch date with Mel Jag, Miss Klein & Torres…then attended the Bryan Adams concert with Mel Jag & Miss Klein…another lunch date with James…dinner with Paige, The MFT Director and Marcus…and on last Wednesday, it was a dinner with the past & current member of G13 (which I will blog on it later).

I hope in the coming months…my schedule will be just really, really FULL of family events, friends gathering, church activities, Spanish classes, gym sessions, marathons, studies, holidays & travels, readings, hobbies, blogging, photography, movies & music, hanging out with new people, house work, cooking & food, opportunities, adventures, self-discovery and me time. Simple Life. Simple Pleasures.

#beingbetter.balance.purpose.laughter

No comments: