Sunday, February 12, 2017

pick up some milk from the shops




Robata Monkey, The Square, Jaya One >> dinner with Celtic & 2 Household Suppliers. Aiyo…this Celtic also bring along Celtic’s other half. I find it so un-professional and inappropriate to mix business with pleasure.

We sat in their private dining area, which is converted into a classic Japanese Tatami dining style. The freshness and quality of the fish used to make sashimi is, naturally, the key to its success. The sashimi was pleasantly fresh, succulent and sweet. We really enjoy the texture of the thickly cut sashimis too. I also like their Monkey Yaki; banana with smoked duck. Robata Monkey is highly recommended for its fresh dishes, friendly atmosphere and extensive drink list.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD. YOU ARE A GOOD, GOOD FATHER. THAT IS WHO YOU ARE. I AM LOVED BY YOU.

One of the suppliers gave me a Coach wallet…err…bribery…hahaha…

Then both of the suppliers also gave Celtic & myself CNY ang pow. Earlier on, I have prayed to God that provision is a bit tight for this month, please help to provide…so, when I was driving back home…at the traffic light, I check to see how much the ang pow money is lah…the first one that I open was from Stewart's; RM10…ok lah, that is the standard market rate mah…then I open the supplier’s ang pow lor…RM100 each…wah lau eh…ok lor, feeling so blessed already...then I drove home…once I reach home, need to keep the ang pow money mah…then one of the supplier’s ang pow is RM200 leh…the RM100 note stick together…what a surprise...God; You are truly great indeed!

No comments: