Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hang around. Fix things. Do things.




Crocodile Farm Seafood Village Restaurant, Subang – G13 gathering :)

Earlier on, I somemore can ask GT on how to get there…I really forgot on how to get there mah…but in the end, I follow behind Jonas’s car lah… It was good to catch up with everyone.

Marcus – saw Marcus last month and see Marcus again this month. Gave Marcus a big hug. An inspirational character. Always reminded me that moral action is necessary to maintain balance in the workplace.

Baldwin – have resigned. On a lookout for a new job now. Apparently, the factory working environment is not conducive for Baldwin. Gave Baldwin a big hug.

Madeleine – hahaha…still in G13 working mode…I am of the opinion that when it comes to SOP & Processes; the English is absolutely fantastic. No doubt about it. Hands down. But I don’t deny that some of the English people are a bit of a troublemaker. Gave Madeleine a big hug.

Shawn was there…Gerrard too…Christy was absent; was not feeling well.

Leonardo & Barry was in da’house.

Alice – looks a little bit mellow, quieter…

Ursula – did not manage to catch up much with her.

Enjoy the company of Clara, Linda & Lionel.

As like any friends gathering always does, it gifted me tidbits of inspiration on how to move forward in life.

No comments: