Saturday, February 25, 2017

How does one afford it?




Err…should I be concern…well, what happen was…last week…a group of people from the Head Office were being job relocated to the store level…well, apparently…there were some job functions that was overlapping at the Head Office and the management decide to remove these overlapping jobs and to strengthen the store team…then, we also received our new job grade letter…apparently, the management wants to standardize the whole job grading scheme across the Asean board. So, originally...I’m from a SM02 ranking to a G3 ranking…now this is the concerning part…Wayne who is a tier lower than me at SM01 previously is also at the new G3 ranking. So, does this mean that the Senior Division Manager position may one day be eliminated…just like in G13 & The English…I was the one that is last in…will I be the first out…

No comments: