Sunday, September 10, 2017

Dancing Never Stop, Loving Never Stop, Singing Never Stop




Sudu Mamak & More | Miguel’s House | Desa Park City

So, Tommy came back from Singapore…so, Zurick and I were suppose to meet up with Tommy right…I thought Tommy will be staying in a hotel (previously Tommy was renting)…or maybe staying at Zurick’s place…mana tahu…Tommy bermalam at Miguel’s place wor…I didn’t know that they were that close…yer…that means that the both of them share many information, gossips & secrets lor

Well, we had brunch…Miguel belanja lor

The 3 of them talk a lot…I chip in once in a while…they were talking about online business and something about Zurick & Miguel would like to strike out on their own…part time job; some side income wor...

Zurick can really talk…really turn me off a little…hahaha…I was already feeling reckless…I certainly cannot sit still for long...

I admit to Tommy that Tommy was right…that G13’s Trade Plan is a compiling & chasing people kind-of-job…we are a like a seedling at the moment and need to grow into a tree like The English…Tommy say that it takes time…then Tommy offer me a job…what the…I baru one month on the job leh

Tommy say that I an very free and look so-so only...really meh? That obvious...tipu lah...I think Tommy make a wild guess only...I am easy to read mah...hahaha...I am waiting for God's season & timing ok...

Then Zurick commented that Nixon is very aggressive…then complain a little on Alice…Miguel only say that Alice is just extreme…Miguel really don’t kutuk people…hahaha…

The 3 of them are in their late 30s and early 40s group…so their conversations are a bit heavy for me…or maybe because I am around…so they are talking on such topics; otherwise they like to gossips too…hahaha…

No comments: