Thursday, September 07, 2017

Duchess of Östergötland




Walau eh…this Mr. Horton’s Secretary…what happen was…on Tuesday; is the Sales & Marketing meeting…yes, I am suppose to chair the meeting; as per my job scope…but at the moment, I did not request to chair it…thinking to wait until Marcus is officially on board first lor…then mana tahu… this Mr. Horton’s Secretary; at the very last minute ask me to lead for the Deepavali Layout…I was so not prepared for it…so, I screw it up lor…full of nerves lor…really…the set of skills that I have gained previously in the Merchandising box really didn’t prepare me for this…really a different set of skills…communication + presentation + facilitation…well, that is why I am here, why I take on this new portfolio...I just have to pick myself up…be more better prepared moving forward lor…sigh…

No comments: