Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Monk Comes Down the Mountain




Hmm…actually I also wonder why Marcus wants me to come in to G13 so early for what…Marcus will only be fully on-board on 1st October… Mr. Horton’s Secretary also can run the whole division without my presence…but it’s also good lah…can bond with Mr. Horton’s Secretary…but she ar…this Mr. Horton’s Secretary can actually run the Press Ad reports but she don’t want…I think lah…inform Marcus & told me that she cannot cope…my foot lah…actually, there is no negative comment on Mr. Horton’s Secretary…but there is also no positive praises as well…she may have some solid strengths…but also have some loop holes…she is not the lazy type like Celtic…just don’t want to do much only…also boleh putar belitkan keadaan as well…very selfish to share…I can only touch her with my sincerity, honesty & genuinty…hahaha…she wants to do the planning part only…don’t want too much ma fan…the other day; I wanted her insights on the Master Calendar…don’t know she don’t want to help me or what…wah; she somehow finds way to delay our discussion…talk out of topic…macam macam lahlantak lah…see how it goes lah…really, sometimes it’s better to start out as a working relationship than evolve into a friendship…otherwise, when you start off as a friend, it’s quite tough when both have different styles of working…don’t know she feel threaten or what…

No comments: