Thursday, September 07, 2017

Duke of Skåne




Then hor…once the Sales & Marketing meeting ends…this Mr. Horton’s Secretary ask me to lead for the Wednesday Store Walk…I honest say lor…I am very scared lor…I am not prepared for it lor…ask her to do it for this round…I will pick it up on the next round lor…then, on Wednesday morning… this Mr. Horton’s Secretary was late…claim that she was stuck in the jam…entah betul ke tak betul…or she sengaja one…so, no choice lor…I have to lead lor…again, I gave a so-so performance lor…I didn’t prepare anything mah…and then, all of the Category Managers was also in attendance…it was really teruk…and I have to jot down the store walk minutes…which I fare badly…

But a few takeaways lah…which boost my confidence a little…hahaha…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD

I could be wrong…I just have the feeling…when POD look at me twice…POD’s expression…was that POD buys me…

Mr. Horton’s Secretary complimented that I did well wor…hmm…

Then this Jecca…after the store walk…we went and makan breakfast mah…all of a sudden she appear from nowhere and join Stephan, Mr. Horton’s Secretary and myself…Jecca said that I am very similar with Marcus…high positivism…I also mention that I am also very shy…Jecca said that whether I am a loud person or a soft spoken person; people will listen to me…wah, I feel so good…hahaha…meaning that I have the credibility, trustable and convicing…yeah; Tommy got mention before that I am pretty convincing…hahaha…everything goes back to the drawing board right now…sigh...

No comments: