Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Siegel+Gale




See…this is why I need to discontinue mixing with Celtic…too much of negativity or jealousy or whatever lah in Celtic…

On my last day…Stewart wants to buy me farewell lunch mah…ask me what I want to have…I say anything lor…people belanja me mah…this Celtic ask me; want to eat shit or not…I replied back, I don’t want to talk you and I walk away…what kind of boss or friend is that…totally lost respect for Celtic…

Then, before Celtic left…of course, I embrace Celtic…Celtic said out so loud…don’t bully Marcus…on purpose or what…

Stewart told me – don’t be a stranger…but this relationship won’t be the same anymore. It’s good that we go our separate ways…I don’t care if Stewart is blind or what…just glad that it’s over…

Stephanie got update me…at the beginning of this month…this Celtic is very eager to go down to the Puchong store; to help the team with the revamping project…when I around, tak muncul pula…only muncul towards the opening date…that one also not helping…walk here and walk there only…if susun barang, not susun the planogram barang pun…she only touch up the promo block; which doesn’t requires much effort because it’s 1 item, 1 block…it only indicates to me that this Celtic wants to avoid doing paper work…lantak lah…not my hal pun

No comments: