Sunday, September 10, 2017

Please Bring My Affection Home




NICSMANN 1940s By Lewre | The Starling Mall
dal.komm Coffee | Damansara Uptown


Hanging out with my favorite team – Miss Klein, Torres & Mel Jag…

Again, another good catching up session…Miss Klein shared on her father’s passing, her current new role at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia…Torres new job application; which Torres eventually got hired…Mel Jag’s worries on the current downsizing exercise that is being undertaken at her company…well, I shared with them that I have went back to G13, exit the buying portfolio…I encourage Mel Jag to learn new skills, skills that can complement & work hand-in-hand with her IT skills…I told Mel Jag; do not be afraid to pick up new learnings…I told them about the case of Jordan, Peggy & Jessica hentaming me teruk-teruk on my trade reporting…I told them; just go all out & try…if fall down, just pick yourself up again…nothing to be ashamed of…I think this is the very first time; that all of us are in such a vulnerable position and we are here to support each other, to watch out for each other…we are able to hold conversations that are close to our heart…we brave the reality together…no one here is superior than the other…we have issues, we encourage each other and we face them together…we grew up together…we stick together…because we are a family...it was such an awesome day! It was definitely one of those pinch me moments, where I was so thankful and grateful to all the lovely, generous and soul-healing people in my life!

No comments: