Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Journey, Cheer




Actually hor…this Mr. Horton’s Secretary is very capable…way too capable…Mr. Horton’s Secretary can actually run the whole Trade Planning department. No need Marcus on-board. I feel that Marcus and I share the same analysis skills…hahaha…Mr. Horton’s Secretary is really far advance compare to the both of us…can hold good meetings…write excellent meeting minutes…can steadily steer the store walk entire process…good follow-up with everyone...actually; sadly to say…no need meet at all…being here…I really don’t add value into the total portfolio…I only run reports…Mr. Horton’s Secretary run reports & make commentaries somemore…I langsung tak ada…so, even a clerk can also do my job… but these are the soft skills that I want to learn…Mr. Horton’s Secretary’s leadership is really better than Marcus…I’m like a liability here…I also don’t know why Marcus want to hire me…God, please give me a role to play…define my role in this Trade Planning department…otherwise, I will really tenggelam in the ocean…

No comments: