Saturday, December 23, 2017

Anderson & Sheppard




Spanish Classes

In January, I have blogged that I have learned 147 Spanish words and are able to count from 0 – 40…I actually have a very strong first quarter, second quarter & third quarter where I really follow strictly the regime…however, in my 4th quarter, this is where the classes and routine began to be very yo-yo…inconsistency starts to sets in…nonetheless, it is still my biggest achievement ever…422 Spanish words and 33 grammar vocabulary…hahaha…I can count from 0 – 100 now, I know my Monday to Friday…January to December…simple greetings…basic colors....basic human body parts…it's like a kid learning new words isn’t it…next year, I will still continue with my Spanish classes…hopefully, the rhythm is just as strong…it will encompasses of reinforcement of what I have learn this year, new words and new grammar…

No comments: