Sunday, December 31, 2017

On Ken's Time




Opportunities

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

The one opportunity that I have in 2017…is that God brings me back to G13, I am earning a RM8500 salary; my last drawn was at RM7000; it was a 20% increment, I am no longer doing buying (something that I have always prayed about), I am currently doing Trade Planning; something that I think that I wanted to learn & do but G13 is not there yet…but looking back right now…the eventual tasks will be very overwhelming for me, so I think it is in God’s plan that I should start small, start slow…otherwise I will be panic and be in depression mode…hahaha…God, You are good…for sure, that there are many other opportunities that you have shower me this year but this is the most significant of all…and You certainly have taken care of me all the way...health, financially, materially, family, friends, relationship & many more...

No comments: