Monday, December 25, 2017

Nothing Gold Can Stay




Do not be a stranger >> that was the last sentence that Stewart utter to me…on the day that I walk out from The Japanese office...yet…today is Christmas Day…no wishes from Stewart…yes, I am disappointed…maybe Stewart was also very disappointed with me when I left The Japanese…I abandon the team...probably Stewart felt like I was using The Japanese as a platform to escape from Alice…hahaha…which was true...but I myself also surprised that Marcus brought me back home to G13…it was just not part of the plan…or maybe Celtic got kutuk behind my back which cause Stewart to misunderstand me…hmm…no greetings from Celtic is expected, nothing from Stephanie; also another disappointment…but nonetheless, someone have to make the first move…and that will always be me…

No comments: