Thursday, December 28, 2017

“I’m Really Scared…”




Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God.

Isaiah 41:13 tells us – For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do Not Fear; I Will Help You.

In addition, God offers indescribable, heart-guarding peace when we present our difficulties to Him in prayer.

Through God’s unfailing presence and His peace that transcends all understanding, we can find the hope and help we need to endure situations in which we are really scared.

Dear heavenly Father, when I am afraid, remind me that You hold my hand and give me peace. I’m grateful that I can lean into Your arms and find help when I’m scared. You are good to me.

God is with us in all our struggles.

No comments: