Saturday, December 23, 2017

Fortnum & Mason




Church Activities

This year…Sister Jasmine has passed over the Sunday School Ministry reign to both Small Ham & myself…Small Ham is more of the strategic thinker type while I am the tactical doer…hahaha…ok, it did get me out from my shell a little bit more and get myself more connected with the church committee…overall, we didn’t do anything that was outstanding this year to cement our standing in the church…it was just normal classes as usual; as the children is less than 10…there is the routine Father’s Day & Mother’s Day event…then there is Easter…a hiking trip; itu pun mix with Sister Kristyn’s day care center's children and last Saturday, we cap the year off with the Christmas Party; theme Deep Sea Discovery…only the decors this year was better than the last…Church Camp; also we didn’t turn up…then, we also took out RM1000 from the Sunday School Fund and make a small contribution to the Church General Fund…all in all…we survived…or it’s was more about me...that I survived…hahaha…I’m not sure whether we will be elected back or not for the 2018 term…I felt that basically, it was a smooth run through this year for the ministry, but I have to admit, that on my side it was half-heartedly done most of the time…but looking at the them (Sister Jasmine, Sister Man Yu, Aunty Ann, Sister Winnie, Sister Fharly)…looks like the baton will be most likely be with us again…as they seem not to be very keen to shoulder the heavier responsibilities but ok to volunteer on a on-and-off basis…if we are indeed going in for our second term…crossing fingers…hopefully, we can kick-start the CSR project which was in this year pipeline but was not unimplemented…and I will try harder to put more heart & soul on it...hahaha...

No comments: