Monday, December 25, 2017

Sheer, Expensive, Showbiz




Gym Sessions

Sign up to Celebrity Fitness this year…however due to indiscipline…only manage to visit 23 times…err, kind of money wasting hor…hahaha…actually, I also didn’t fully maximize the usage of the facilities that has been provided, I don’t shower over there…I always come back home to have my bath…infrequent & inconsistency visits…all of the equipments; I also not sure how to use…but Thank God, there is this one time…where I really wish that there was someone to guide me…and God answered my need...pop out the in-house gym instructor who gave me a very short brief on how to use the equipment and the number of preps (well, apparently all of the first timers are entitle to such a briefing, I tak tahu only, and the gym instructor was just randomly asking around, still God answered my need)…I’m not sure whether I follow those instructions correctly or not…hahaha…and as for next year, as I just tumpang Small Ham’s Shell benefits (where I can get cheaper rates)…not sure whether can be renewable or not…hopefully, it can be continue, and this time…hopefully more frequent visits…hahaha…

No comments: