Thursday, December 28, 2017

Didn’t Get Credit?




Yup, so true the below passage…

Mr. Horton’s Secretary…always seems to be doing the right things…never ever put a foot wrong…I did the Press Ad Forward Planning for the month of November 2016, December 2016, January 2017 & February 2017. I even compile all of the Leaflet Sales Results of 2017; only left the 4th Quarter part…yet, at the end of the day…don’t know whether this Marcus have overlooked or what…Marcus uses Mr. Horton’s Secretary’s January compilation (Press Ad & Leaflet). That one compilation which Mr. Horton’s Secretary did for the Grocery Merchandising Director…fine, never mind…I am the underdog, the dark horse…no one takes me seriously anyway…they look up to Marcus and Mr. Horton’s Secretary only…in the team; I am just the keh leh fei

We may not always have highly visible roles, yet we know that God is pleased when we obediently play our essential part in His plan. When we give ourselves fully to the work of the Lord, we will find value & meaning in our service as it brings glory to God and draws others to Him.

Lord, help me to obediently do my part in the role You have chosen for me.

The secret of true service is absolute faithfulness wherever God places you.

No comments: