Sunday, December 31, 2017

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!




Well, that’s a wrap.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!


God, 2018…I will be very clingy…I will complain much…I will be depressed…2018, not a good year for those who are born in the year of the Dog…yes, I know…I am a Christian, I am a believer...but when you start hearing or reading on the negative stuffs, it gets into my head...but I am not covering up or in denial here, I acknowledge it, meaning I am facing it…I am even sick now, my acne breakout came back to haunt me…hahaha…but, God…I will hold on to You…so, help me…help me to remove this cancerous thoughts…help me to get it off from my system…grant me wisdom & common sense in my everyday life…put in happy thoughts inside my brain…God, I want to feel Your presence more, I want to receive Your assurance, I want to hold Your guarantees…

I hold on to You, to Your words, to Your templates, the characters in the Bible because they are real, they have experienced You before.

God’s timing is perfect.

If the Lord can brings you to it, He will brings you through it.

Where God guides, God provides.

When God closes a good door, He will open a great one. What God closes, no one can open. What God opens, no one can shut.

Everything is fine. All in under control. I can see your financial status, I can see your health records, I can see the people that are coming up against you. But listen to me carefully – I WILL NOT FAIL YOU.

God is preparing you for something great. Just hold on.

David was just a shepherd boy…David said that being a shepherd have prepare him to defeat Goliath because God have saved him from the paws of a lion & a bear during his shepherd days.

When something happens, you thank God – that is Grateful. Before something happens, you thank God – that is Faith.

God brings me to deep waters because my enemies can't swim.

God brings you to deep waters is not to drown you but to cleanse you.

God – THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS & FAVORABILITY TO MY FAMILY & MYSELF, EVERY MORNING AND EVERY DAY.

No comments: