Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Broadstairs and St Peter's




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Wah…this was totally unexpected…to cut the long story short…already settle the promo space for Peggy; update her via email the day before…but as usual lah…buyers are too busy to read emails…so she went and make a big hoo ha about it…gather everyone around…Sir Terry was there…Lord Alfonso was also there…Marcus…Stephane…Marcus call me over…I explained…wah, Peggy praise me…see, J___ come, the problem solved…in front of everybody...indicating, I am a problem solver; I provide solutions...then hor, Sir Terry ask me whether I was a buyer before…I said yes…ask me to join Merchants; I say I want to learn Marketing…with the hope that it is enough to hint to Lord Alfonso that I am eager, I want to learn, give me the opportunity now…hahaha…then, Sir Terry take me aside and convince me to join Merchants; ask me to think thoroughly…I thank God for giving me these pockets of surprises, assurance & confidence that God is with me…just didn’t expect Peggy will be the one…hahaha...

No comments: