Saturday, April 27, 2019

Dinnington St John's




See, this Mr. Horton’s Secretary mengada-ada again…my territories…now she makan in…I jaga Promo Space & Press Ad…so yesterday; we visited a local retailer; checking out their Hari Raya presentation…this Mr. Horton’s Secretary sibuk pulatangkap all the gambar…and report back to Marcus…and just now also…Press Ad; the English advertise in the newspaper and extend their promotion price for the Whole Chicken; also highlight to Marcus…fine; I am not going to retaliate…because the best revenge ever is to live a good life…wei, this Mr. Horton’s Secretary is really too much ok…building the trade plan calendar (which she already did in the earlier stages, now sambung balik upon Miguel & Jessica's request); she is already holding the total company calendar already…everyone will have to align to the calendar already…I already downgrade myself to the so-called operation, daily, routine, mundane, stagnant, backward kerja already ok…celaka she…

I am just holding tightly onto God's assurance when Lord Alfonso told me that Marcus likes me very much; therefore in the bonus & salary increment; Marcus awarded me with the highest marks among the 3 of us...

No comments: