Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Frinton and Walton




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Thank You for showing me those pockets of assurances; I so badly needed it...

What happen was...ini cerita Peggy lagi...hahaha...she invited me to join her team in a meeting that she chair with Supply Chain. Stock availability issue, store zerorizing the orders, P-stock or Promo pack ordering etc...so, Peggy wants to lead a new simulation of ordering by forecasting by sku, by store...she insisted in doing this exercise for the coming Ramadhan leaflet. I gave another suggestion; which to my surprise... 2 of her CMs agreed and no objection from the rest...and Peggy also commented that it was a good idea...hahaha...I suggested, to use the coming HBA catalogue...look into the brands that you have concern with; map back to the Top 20 stores...HBA items are very small...they do not have or rarely have feature promo space exposure in the Main Highway or in the Middle Highway. New item, P-stock, Promo pack - please indicate in the Product List. Ease the Supply Chain. There are just too many sku...yes, all these should be done by the system, but let's face the reality...we have system limitation but we need to get things moving forward...hahaha...

I am also learning, whatever the inputs that comes on board, I fine-tune it...yes, it is very small, maybe insignificant for others...but these are the small details that completes the bigger picture of things.

Thank You God for the heart of Solomon!

No comments: