Wednesday, April 24, 2019

du Beke




I was away for the past 8 days; 6 working days and 2 weekend days…so at work; majority of it…I hand it over to Samuel…Marcus also ask me in the first place; whether if I have any work that I can delegate to Samuel mah…so, I hand it over to Samuel lor…so, when I came back…Samuel told me that when Samuel was doing all of this…now all of the buyers know who is Samuel…so, nak rampas my periuk nasi now is it…hahaha…well, obviously Mr. Horton’s Secretary have secure her so-called analysis position in the department…even I though I am doing the tedious, coordination, compilation, stagnant, repetitive, mundane, cheap labor work…yes, I am being sarcastic here…hahaha…but it’s operational, functional & aligning everyone…it’s only Samuel…what is Samuel’s role here…it's yet to be seen...

No comments: