Saturday, April 06, 2019

Wells-next-the-Sea




Well, congrats to Mr. Horton’s Secretary…these days…she jalan also ada high class air…hahaha….well, finally her Stock Coverage By Days report is finally launched…people congratulate her & praise her…her report is a permanent fixture…it will become the benchmark & legacy…really added value work here…I will dwell in my envious emotions; for a while only…normal mah…human reaction…but of course, looking at the total picture, what she have done is really contributing to the total business, it makes the data actionable…Mr. Horton’s Secretary may not be a buyer; but like Smallie…these people have a very strong business acumen in them and their logic flow is really really good…what is also worrying is that Uncle Andy also commented that his minions will overtake me one day as they are getting better and I am not improving myself further…I want to cry liaoadoi

No comments: