Saturday, April 06, 2019

Thornaby-on-Tees




Sigh…Marcus have immediately stop talking to me after that conversation. Yes, I know it was very rude of me and so inappropriate…I was in my spoil brat mode again. The issue was back to the report lah…so mah fan…my database is base by week…because earlier I didn’t thought about the pivot thingy…I was already in the panic mode when I think I have to run the total business sales by week; for the whole year of 2018…that is like 52 weeks…crazy or what…then I tell Marcus to tell the Regional Lady who ask for this report to go fly kite! Yes, I said that…and when I raise my hand that I need help…Marcus also did not volunteer…so great, I screwed up again…I make matters more worst, my position is not secure…I can only assume that after this, all jobs will not be given to me…all opportunities will cease...since I am such a spoil brat, I can’t behave accordingly to my age group, so malu right…cannot bring out to show people...so might as well everything goes back to Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary…padan muka me…adoi…gone case liao lor…so yesterday, Marcus also lantak me only...no pujuk and biar me just like that...sigh...I am suppose to make a good impression before I go on leave...at the end, all tak jadi...Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary will be the beneficiary of this...

No comments: