Saturday, April 06, 2019

Totton and Eling




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

For the Monthly Marketing Meeting; previously Mr. Horton’s Secretary present first, then I presented the second time, by right the third time, suppose to be Samuel’s turn…but Marcus ask me to present…however, me being me…always put my foot in my mouth lor…say and do the wrong things again lahcelaka betul me...I back to my mengada-ada mode again and said don’t want…saying that I thought it was suppose to be next week and not this week, and next week I am on leave…sometimes, all these is all my own doing…opportunities are given to me...I create my own downfall…stupid me…but in the end, no one presented lah as we also have not much to say…but Samuel can present one, Samuel can talk about the Upscale business and Samuel was also part of the Raya Task Force group…

No comments: