Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Godalming




Sigh...missed opportunities...well, I was away, on leave...was in Osaka, Nara & Kyoto...that will be another blogging story...I think I have missed out on the opportunities of ideas discussion on the HouseBrand with Lord Alfonso and also the Batu Caves store visit...

Batu Caves store visit - I know Marcus went, but not sure whether the other 2 of Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary get to go or not...if I was around...I would have volunteer myself...

On the HouseBrand, what happen was...our sister company in Singapore was doing some EDLP & massive display thingy...so Lord Alfonso drop both Marcus & myself an email...when it comes to promo space, it ter-trigger me...therefore, I wrote an email back to Lord Alfonso...stating that we should do things not in such an impromptu way...should have a proper planning & organizing; should come out with a major umbrella campaign to drive sales & footfall...then align it back with Digital, Events, Leaflet, Press Ad, Sampling, Space & etc...Lord Alfonso did mention to me that we should have a discussion...but I was away...adoi...now that I have come back...I think Lord Alfonso also totally forgotten about it already...alamak...

No comments: