Saturday, April 06, 2019

Heckfield Place




Celaka betul…of course this Mr. Horton’s Secretary can complete the 2018 & 2019 Leaflet Sales participation…she is so free, got nothing else to do what…actually Mr. Horton’s Secretary; one person can handle everything…no need to hire me also can…but indirectly hor, I must also thank Mr. Horton’s Secretary…because if she didn’t inform to Sörenstam that she cannot handle the so-call stress; I would not be able to get this job…I think and think back now…I think this is one of the cunning strategy from Mr. Horton’s Secretary…complain stress, cannot too overwork, then hire another person to do the job (which is me)…but the workload is not stressful at all, Mr. Horton’s Secretary just don’t want to do the compilation, coordinating, manual, mundane, stagnant work tasks…she only want to select and do the more added value analysis part…smart move…who wants stress…no one also want, I also don’t want…but Mr. Horton’s Secretary is playing the sympathy card here…betul-betul celaka she…

No comments: