Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Oswestry




Marcus: Ladies, can help start the meeting with Merchant in the Market Garden for Summer Wellness?

See, this Marcus have gone back to the old & bad habit…cannot specifically name 1 person…I guess Marcus want to be the Mr. Nice Guy, don’t want to offend anyone…and I also realize that for Marcus to name someone, that someone must step up and volunteer…ok lah, I will volunteer…in the end, Samuel jawab ok…but horTHANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD…over the weekend, I was rajin a bit…I came up with a template…a simple one where I just consolidate all of the Merchant’s ideas, insights & suggestion and piece them altogether…it’s not mind-blowing or genius kind of thing…and I presented it in yesterday meeting…not that I want to boast, I just felt that without that bigger picture of visibility…it will be hard for everyone to plan…at least with the visibility, ideas can be build…and yes, I think all 3 of them…Marcus, Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary is jaw-dropping shock that I came out with the template…they didn't expect me to do such a thing...ya mahdah lah Merchants have nothing, takkan lah Marketing also have nothing, then how to start?

No comments: