Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Bound Core


 

Hahaha...whenever, The Mayor WatsApp me - my standard reply is Apa Mau?

Then, today over the phone, The Mayor tells me that he feels like he hutang me money like that...

So, I also tak bagi face, I told him...as long as the organization chart is not out yet, my plate is very full...and you know that Miss Chew is not easy to manage...hahaha...I terus jalan with him...

The Mayor acknowledge my first issue and he sigh on the second...hahaha...

Mr. Horton's Secretary commented that I speak too casually to a boss...I also honest with Mr. Horton's Secretary...ini kerja, I tak boleh tahan already...sigh...I have nothing to lose...God's Promise is with me...my Victory is won...it is already mine...I will flourish, I will prosper, I will thrive...the question is where...  

No comments: