Friday, October 30, 2020

Sunninghill Park

Gradually, I know Samuel beh song me already...sigh...because I am moving Anis's Business partnership portfolio gradually to Samuel's court...hahaha...ya mah...The Mayor already mention that Miss Chew will lead Malaysia, Samuel will be the right hand man...so, I must start shifting some job over to the fence mah...of course, I know Samuel don't like it...also mentioning that the structure announcement is not out yet...I think maybe Stephane is right...the announcement will not be able to come out anyway...I have to make it officialize myself...like last time how Miss Chew do lah...Lord Alfonso ask for a discussion; this Miss Chew also lantak Lord Alfonso and sendiri jalan, sort of taking Samuel over to the other side...so, I just do the same thing lah...some work I still follow-up leh ok...I know Samuel want to remain everything status quo... 

No comments: