Saturday, October 10, 2020

Pondicherry, India


I also share my test-drive experience with The Mayor, dia pun tak tolong banyak pun...since Sir Terry's team is so resistant - The Mayor ask me to go to talk to Sir Terry myself...campak me into the open sea...fine, I pun pergi lor...but this Sir Terry also do not understand that this is Tesco's philosophy...cannot blame him also...The English's style is to have the Merchant's forecast numbers; align with their building blocks to see whether the Budget & 8+4 Forecast can be achieved or not...for Sir Terry - his team already know what is the Budget & 8+4 Forecast numbers - so that is more than good enough. Then Sir Terry told me to tell that to my boring boss...hahaha...

So, like a messenger, I pass the message to The Mayor lor...The Mayor said go to Sir Terry's boss but didn't mention when & how...so ter-gantung lor... 

But then hor...I think God may a way again...Sir Terry ter-tiba come to me this week to talk about the forecast template but I was busy lah to see him...also ter-gantung lor...but never mind lah..I know God is working on it...

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

No comments: