Wednesday, October 21, 2020

St Katharine Docks


This Alice...not enough advertised pages for next year Chinese New Year leaflet...so, she went to minta tolong at Miss Chew...this Miss Chew pula...throw it over to my court...what the...I am already doing the Leaflet Cover Page allocation, plus the Bottom Panel...Chinese New Year Press Ad also...not to mention the ad hoc allocation...so, I also baling back to Miss Chew - sorry, I am not going to look into the revision, my plate is full, I am park under the South East Asia office now...so Miss Chew said that the organization chart is not out yet...correct, but the work is gradually coming in...The Mayor is asking IT Department to grant Mr. Horton's Secretary & myself access for Singapore & Indonesia system...plus if the Drinks category can buy page for this year, why cannot for next year...and I don't hold the P&L of the department...if really want to look into the pages revision, can - then do it together, why I must go at it alone...Miss Chew is just so pandai to throw the ball over...so, must I catch it then...Miss Chew sure will balas dendam at me one...Miss Chew will revenge back...pening oh pening...

No comments: