Saturday, October 10, 2020

Pop Larkin


 

Chup chup...how come the Singapore Counterpart is being park under SEA geh? She tak dapat the Singapore portfolio...went to YC instead...in the SEA Office - for sure FurBall will take care of Digital...then, how does Mr. Horton's Secretary, the Singapore Counterpart and myself fit in leh? Adoi...become like another 3's a crowd thingy again? 

Lord Alfonso got mention previously that Lord Alfonso submitted YC, Miss Chew & my name to the top level. I was the one asking Lord Alfonso to put in my Singapore Counterpart's name onto it...but Lord Alfonso mention that the time is not now...so, how does then this Singapore Counterpart manage to get her name onto SEA? Yeah...maybe she level up while I was sleeping...adoi...dah lah, she is better than me in so many ways...never mind, God already say that I will flourish, prosper & thrive wherever I will be. Got job is already good enough...

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!   

No comments: