Saturday, October 10, 2020

Darling Buds of May



I also very naughty...early in the morning, Miss Chew WatsApp me something...

Miss Chew: That's why I ask you the G13 boss

Me: I am not G13 boss ar...hahaha...org chart - I am not there

Miss Chew: Me neither. G13 is the Singapore counterpart

Me: So we just handover to the other person lah...hahaha

Then, the WatsApp conversation ends. When The Mayor drops the email in the afternoon; I went to kacau Miss Chew and Miss Chew didn't replied back...upset with me kut...hahaha...

Me: I baru saw this, u MY lah...hahaha...SEA will support you

Meaning that Miss Chew will be very powerful, meaning that Miss Chew will look into every banner, not like now - she is so selfish, take care of Upscale, but anak tiri-kan G13.

So, what The Mayor say is true lah...Miss Chew will head Malaysia operations; SEA will have to work with all the local leads to drive the trade plan.  


No comments: