Saturday, October 10, 2020

delphinium


So, after a few days of kena bashing from the Commercial Team on the Merchants Forecast Template, SW ask me to meet up with her to discuss on another Category initiative (Breakfast Campaign). Then, SW mention about the template casually...God, I don't know what You did but You certainly have made a way for me...SW told me that SW understand what I am doing, why I am doing it...the TP Team is now like a Finance/Commercial Analysts - not doing our actual work of developing plans to bring in the customer foot-fall. SW also understands very well that this is a Tesco DNA. Thereafter, I am so glad that I can re-present to SW's team again; where in the first meeting, they were so defensive, hesitate & upset and was objecting it to the maximum with some nasty comments thrown in. I also taught them the shortcut way...hahaha...and of course I inform the team that I cannot bocor the shortcut way in the official meeting platform mah...I cannot make such a statement. Then SW taught me...next time, mention - off record we discuss outside...hahaha...

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD! 

No comments: