Saturday, August 28, 2021

Parc de la Villette


Meeting with The Mayor...Mr. Horton's Secretary, Samuel, Miss Chew & myself. Via TEAMs.

Miss Chew came in late, after the meeting have ends. I TEAMs her twice (during the meeting), but to no avail. Coward kut... 

The Mayor talk about the department organization structure. I thank God that The Mayor mention about expanding my role onto Upscale & Mini...meaning that Samuel have to loop me in on everything already. But on the other hand, when I talk to God; couple of times before, I told God about my plans that I will only manage Miss Chew and let Miss Chew to handle both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary...hmm...can I still do that? 

Once the meeting ends, this Miss Chew pula baru masuk...ok, I thank GOD that there is a structure, I am sort of leading the TP Division with both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary's name beneath me...however, on the other hand...parking POSM under this Division...macam tak kena aja...Uncle Andy was sharp...Uncle Andy commented - it seems like Miss Chew cannot or don't want to manage these POSM people, so the best thing is to park under the next best responsible people...for me, it's just adding more work...

Miss Chew was awkward with the 3 of us...I told the rest that Miss Chew cannot go toe-to-toe with us when we combine together. Actually, Samuel is most fiery among the 3 of us...I just don't know why, with Miss Chew...this Samuel became like a tame goldfish, if I can paraphrase as such...

The Mayor's appearance is to show support to Miss Chew's plans. Can see obviously that The Mayor have too many things to handle, so The Mayor doesn't care...the Malaysia country is yours...go and manage it...I will step in to show support.

Samuel find this Mayor tak boleh pakai langsung.

We will have another meeting on next week Thursday...  


No comments: