Thursday, August 19, 2021

Woluwe-Saint-Pierre


God ar...what is your plan here? Hmm...

Miss Chew was suppose to be presenting for today's CNY 2022 mah...then Miss Chew WatsApp Mr. Horton's Secretary...Miss Chew will be taking a half day leave and tomorrow as well, have family emergency, ask Mr. Horton's Secretary to prepare to present the CNY deck...I also received the same message from Miss Chew...the only difference, was asking me to prepare to lead the CNY briefing.

So, in the end - Mr. Horton's Secretary sort of give way to me...Mr. Horton's Secretary didn't say it directly lah...Mr. Horton's Secretary just say J___ later u r leading the deck? So I say ok lor...hahaha...

Here is the best part, after spending 1 or 2 hours in preparing the so-called script, this Miss Chew muncul...in the end, Miss Chew did the presentation...why God, why make me waste my time leh...I don't understand the intention behind all of this...

Then, in the entirety of the presentation - this Miss Chew only mention Mr. Horton's Secretary & Samuel's name...

Then, I know I also very bad...when Miss Chew ask who will lead the CNY Task Force Meeting - is it Mr. Horton's Secretary, I quickly chip in - that I am doing the schedule for the cross-functional team, just that I haven't shared out yet...I totally cut off Mr. Horton's Secretary...gosh, I am so evil...and I also lied...I mention that there are 4 people who raise questions on the Festive Feature Promo Space, but it reality, no one ask...yes, I was insecure, selfish, envy...

And I lied for the second time - to improvise the Tuesday TPO meeting, because I personally feel it and find it confusing - I feedback this to Mr. Horton's Secretary & Samuel and told them to sort it out among themselves...that Mr. Horton's Secretary will lead for the Mass Banner & Samuel for Upscale. After 2 Buyers have updated me. But in actual fact, they were none. I think the both of them can sense that I am lying directly to them. In the end, Samuel say it is not confusing but ok to lead...well, let's see if they follow...

God - I really sinned...God...it seems like I conquer everything selfishly hor...don't want to give people chance... 

On the surface...this is very very bad for me lah...bad impression hor, not a team player...but what if, it is a good thing for me?        

No comments: