Saturday, August 28, 2021

Sacré Coeur Church


Ha! Confirmed! This Miss Chew sememangnya wants to curtail or stop my authority, popularity & power...at first, I was invited to the meeting because it was Miguel who created the invites. With Miguel being so busy, I am not sure how the subsequent meeting invites was handed over to Miss Chew or any other person. Thereafter, I did not receive any invites to these meetings pertaining to this Voucher Mechanic discussion. And I also didn't know that these subsequent meeting exits. Until Nixon cc me in the email and Miss Chew sendiri yang provide update. Hmm...now I am wondering, if this Mr. Horton's Secretary is also in these meeting or not...sememangnya, Miss Chew want to replace me...whatever lah...fine...I will be in a Consultant mindset.   

No comments: