Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Bed

Went back to the office today…spring cleaning, obviously…Iron Butterfly has commented that our work station is VERY MESSY.
I’ve discovered that I’m a paper hoarder :) whether at home or in the office. I think it’s partly to do with ensuring that I’ve a history (paper trail?) :) I have cleared out all of my useless pile of junk; my cubicle looks a bit larger & cleaner now that I’ve gotten rid of 2 bags of rubbish. The thing is - I only throw stuff out once a year, but I collect 2 years worth of junk in a year. I’m trying to make sure that I’m as spartan as can be for this year.

DE-CLUTTERING FEELS SO GOOD!

Guillermo called last night – second invitation asking me to join the new company. Aurora & Jacques are on board as well. Thank you GOD! Thank you for the continuous opportunities & blessings upon me. The HeadHunter has yet to revert back…but at the bottom of my heart – I know that my popularity among the English have decline as new buyers enter the workforce and the current junior buyers are being promoted up the rank. Besides, until now; I’m still unsure why I was so in-demand in the first place. I’m not that good. I still have a lot to learn.

Work Tales – Trix have finally joined us. So happy :)
I have also been praised by Rufus & Iron Butterfly in front of the whole team on my success in doing well on my first Nego Tool 2009 Contract. Thank You GOD for your Faithfulness, Grace and Mercy upon my life especially throughout the entire 2008. Looking back – GOD have never failed to provide solutions in every problems I faced. He has brought much help to me in many forms.
The grand show was when Celtic was jealous and trying to brush everything aside :) really makes my day.

I also went for a facial massage. I know that I didn’t take care of my face very well when I was younger. I’ve sugar, caffeine, meat and fatty foods in my diet. I didn’t eat well. I didn’t drink lots of water. I walk everyday under the sun. I didn’t wear any sun cream or put on sun glasses everyday. I hardly wear a hat or use the umbrella. I didn’t take salmon oil tablets and a variety of other vitamins. I knew I wasn’t getting enough of sleep as well. As a result - I have a combination of oily to dry skin, my pores are huge, I have pigmentation, odd patches of skin tone and I knew that I need to start taking better care of my face right now. Use mask and go for facial more often. Sigh…need to waste more money. Touch wood, no faint fine lines appearing yet.

No comments: