Sunday, January 18, 2009

bright & shine

I don’t understand it all nor do I have all of the answers.
I worked so hard, I sacrificed so much, I neglected everyone & everything – FOR WHAT???

Today is also another long & tiring day for me.

And I dont’t get to play any tennis at all for this weekend.
I went to do store visit at Wangsa Maju & Kepong.
I will be getting a lot busier than ever :(


Things are moving so fast and change is required from me; every single moment.
I want to do more, accomplish more and to make things happen in every aspect of my life.
But I’m drop dead tired. This hypermarket-retail line really makes an individual age fast.
I find myself feeling jaded with my life.
Well, I could either sulk and hold on to the past or embrace it and make the most out of it!
Change may be good sometimes; yes, sometimes it might push us a step back as well.
But; if we add a little bit of optimism into the change, it might work out for the better right?
The good and the bad. At these times I just need to keep looking.

No comments: