Friday, January 02, 2009

Just Be Free

It was a good tennis workout session.
I run a lot, I chase after the tennis ball a lot, I hit the ball a lot, I sweat a lot – I feel great; very rejuvenating indeed. I think I did pretty well. Even though at times, I was huffing and puffing and wheezing like an old lady :)
It was even better than my routine evening jog…I think I will mix them together and do both.
I can feel the strain of my muscles, the intensity of the triceps & biceps when I flex them and the velocity force when I hit the ball against the wall. To hit the ball hard – damn, it feels relieve. It’s like all the stress is being purged out. No doubt it’s a new year – but trust me, on my small shoulders; I’m carrying some excess & unwanted baggages from last year.
I’m going to practice with the wall for a while; maybe later on I will try to take on an opponent :)

No comments: